8.28.2011

Day 99

What a day.  I left Mount Vernon around 8:30 and got back to Muncie around... 12?  Between 11:30 and 12.  Nothing too eventful happened.  It just went.  I got gas on the way back and I guess I ended up getting 33 miles to the gallone... not 37.  But I was still happy.


When I got back I showered, got some lunch, then went grocery shopping.  When I got back and had put everything away I finished up my lesson plan for the week and sent it off to Dr. Begum. I also made some chicken for the week.  I don't think the chicken breasts I got today were quite as thick as the last ones I got.  But that's ok because I got more of them.  I think I cooked them in.. basil and poultry seasoning?  We'll see how that goes.


After dinner I went to go study with people.  Dustin came this time.  I have affectionately nicknamed him "Pops" because he is the oldest of our group (he's 29).  In other news, after talking with some of my friends in the study group I feel like I'm actually able to handle myself on my own at least decently.  Especially in the kitchen.  Apparently the idea of "decide what you want to eat for the week then go get that food" is not common sense.  It appears that some in my group try the "get food and hope I can make dinner out of it" approach.  Tim and I decided we need to put on cooking seminars for our friends.


I got back from studying around 9:30 or so.  I cleaned up a little bit then played Team Fortress with Adam for a little bit.  My productivity level for the day is done.  So now I'm going to pack a lunch and go to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment