8.08.2011

Day 78

I'm trying something new today.  I'm going to update this prior to going out for the night.  Just in case I'm too tired to do it when I return.


This has actually been a really interesting day.  It started off with a visit from Jehovah's Witness about 5 minutes after I had woken up.  So I talked with them for a little while about science and God and such.  They seemed appreciative of my open mindedness.  Basically I told them that I believe science and God work together.  Things like "how long did God take to create the universe" aren't deal breakers for me.  Things like "does Jesus love me" are deal breakers.  As long as Jesus still loves me, then everything is good.


So after they left I ran an errand for dad.  He left his phone here at home, so I took it to him at work.  When I got back I had breakfast.  An absolutely amazing breakfast.  A pop-tart with crunchy peanut butter and a big glass of milk.  You are welcome to be sad that your breakfast wasn't as good as mine.  I know it wasn't because mine was breathtakingly good.  But you can try it tomorrow if you'd like.


After my amazing breakfast I played Team Fortress for a little bit.  And then it happened: I heard a crash downstairs.  Freaked out, I went down to the TV room to see that a shelf had fallen and broken a vase.  Still freaked out, I went back to my room, grabbed my asp and searched the house for an intruder.  I carried my asp with me for a while.  But I cleaned the glass up, vacuumed, and all that business.  Glass went everywhere.  I still have no idea what caused it.


I eventually got the courage to shower after I was certain that there was no one else in the house besides me.  Then I got some lunch.  I think I did.  Yeah, I had peanut butter and jelly.  After lunch I played some more Team Fortress for a little bit.  I did really well, I actually broke some of my previous records (woo).  Then I hooked up mom and dad's new TV.


Mom got home and I told her about my exciting day.  Then she started making dinner and dad got home.  Shortly after he arrived I heard a loud bang.  Quite sick of these noises, we let it go.  Until dad went out in the garage.  Apparently the wire on the garage door snapped...yay.  So dad and I wrestled that up so he could leave for soccer practice.


We had fish and rice for dinner.  It was yummy.  After dinner I finished setting the TV up, then folded clothes with mom.  Then dad came home and we all talked for a bit.  And now I'm off to go see a movie!

1 comment: