8.04.2011

Day 74

Today was a very busy day. It was really good, just busy.

I got up around 8:20 this morning to go over to the grandfolks. They wanted my help taking stuff out of the garage that was labeled for the office. So poppy and I got the maybe 10 boxes and took them inside for mama to sort. She was a trooper. There was a lot of stuff with sentimental value that she had to decide if she wanted or not. But she got through it all.  I also helped poppy move a table in the art/sewing room.

At the point I will apologize for spelling errors and formatting discrepencies. Our internet isn't working and I had to update from my phone.

Anyhow, after grandparents I came home and had lunch. I think I had.. Something. I have no idea. Anyways, after my apparently very good lunch I cut up the doors and walls of the closet-thing we has downstairs. That was an adventure.  Anyhow, that was messy but I got i lt done.

Then I made ravioli for dinner. Then dad went to soccer and I bagged all the pieces of wood I cut up earlier. I really hope the garbage man takes them. I also watched the neighbors teach their son to ride a bike. It was cute :)

Um... Then dad got home, we talked, mom came home, amd we just around and talked for a bit. When they went to bed I played TF2 until now. And now it's bed time!

No comments:

Post a Comment