8.02.2011

Day 71

I liked today.  I would have another like it if given the opportunity.

I woke up and after my initial coughing and such I definitely started to feel better.  I've been coughing all day, but I haven't been it's mainly been an irritation, not drainage.  So I think this is a victory.

After some breakfast I put the license plates on my car.  Then I did some dishes.  About that time dad came home.  He's been having two-a-days with his soccer team, so he came home to shower after the morning session.  He said it went well. There was an...issue... with one of the players.  But hopefully that gets all taken care of or something.  So he left and I got lunch.

I had a dentist appointment this afternoon.  That went well, I guess.  Nothing too exciting there.  I wasn't home for long before mom got home.  I sat around and talked with her while she made dinner.  We had chicken and pasta.  It was good.  After dinner dad went to soccer and mom and I got to talking about stuff. It started with my trip this weekend and ended with... our views on the death penalty.  I will expound more on that in another post.  Sometime in the near future I'd like to do a recap of my mental journey over the past couple years.  But I need to devote more than just 20 minutes.  Probably I should just taken an afternoon and do that.  But not now.  Now is bed time.

No comments:

Post a Comment