8.07.2011

Day 76

Someday I should actually try blogging at night again... hopefully tonight.


Yesterday went well.  I got up, had some cereal, talked with mom a little bit before she went to the soccer game.  Liberty Benton had their alumni soccer games so mom and dad went to that.  I just kind of hung around here.  Mom and dad's new bed was supposed to come at some point, so I waited for it in case the delivery people came while mom and dad were gone.  They didn't.  But that's ok.


For lunch I had some of the left overs from dinner the other day.  It was tasty.  Mom and dad got home around the time that I was eating.  They went to Muncie yesterday because dad is in the Indianapolis Triathlon.  So they left for that after the bed came.


After mom and dad left I played Team Fortress with Jared for a while.  It was fun.  I enjoy playing with him.  Then I played Just Cause for a while.  When it was dinner time, I wasn't sure what to eat... Mainly I didn't feel like putting any effort into making food.  So I found some frozen hamburgers in the freezer.  I put a couple patties in a skillet with oil and covered them with Italian seasoning.  When they were done I put them between bread, cheese, lettuce, and pickle relish.  It was so good... Oh my word.  Dinner with an extra serving of heart attack?  Check.  But it was great.


After dinner I went to Kohl's to get some pants.  Then I went over to Becky's to hang out with friends!  That was fun.  Marci is in town for a couple days so she came and hung out with us.  I hadn't seen/talked with her since December, so that was good.  Later on in the night James even came over.  And good times were had by all!

No comments:

Post a Comment