1.31.2012

Day 253

Today was pretty standard, I believe.  I got up, ate, and went to work.  This was an egg morning.  They were tasty.  As usual, I graded while I was in the lab.  I went to Life Con, we talked about a few things... bleh.  I really wish we could just work through some problems to solidify concepts instead of just saying "you did this in Life Con 1, here's how the formula changes now with two random variables.  Now on we go."  But oh well.  We have our first exam on Friday and he gave us the practice exam today.  I'm going to give it a look over tomorrow.


I forgot salad dressing for my lunch today so I had to go over to Chick-fil-a to get some.  It was way sweeter than the dressing I normally get.  I didn't like it, but it was better than nothing.  After lunch I went back to the lab and finished grading.  Dr. Begum has a class in there at 1:30, it seems, so we all got kicked out.  I might have to change some of my hours because she changed her class times.  We'll see, I guess.


When I got back I studied for probability for a bit.  Most of the question seem really easy, but then there were about 4 that were really difficult.  So we'll see what the quiz is like tomorrow.


After probability, Kimmy and I made dinner.  Today was a ham and pineapple dish from the cook book she gave me for Christmas.  It was quite tasty.  And we had mashed potatoes.  After dinner and clean up I studied for FM for a while.  Something that has been frustrating me recently is that I do all the work properly, but when I check my answer I apparently wrote the wrong letter.  So I really really need to make sure I'm putting the answer down that I mean.  


I just finished studying a little bit ago.  I was starting to miss easy problems, which is usually a sign that I need to stop.


I did a little bit of research for my interview tomorrow with CNO.  Let's hope that goes well!  But for now... good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment