1.06.2012

Day 227

Yesterday was fun. It was a very long day, but it was fun. It started off like any good morning: a shower then breakfast. I was running late do I drove to breakfast, since the cafeteria stops serving breakfast at 9.  I had an omelet. And the lady used real eggs! It was really good.

After breakfast I went back to my apartment and studied for about an hour or so. Then I went to meet Kimmy at her apartment. When she was ready we left for Easton!

The main reason for our quest was to register at Macy's. We've decided to register at Macy's and Wal-mart. So we got to Macy's and started our adventure. And... Oh goodness. What an adventure. Once we figured out where to go we talked with the lady for probably.... 45 minutes setting up a Macy's account and taking care of all that nonsense. Then we finally got the little gun thing and went to town. Kimmy and I bad at this. In two hours we registered for 13 items. We have some work to do. But they didn't have a lot of the things we'd looked at online. And we were hungry.

So we went back to the car and aye lunch. Kimmy made sandwiches! They were really tasty. After lunch we considered going to a movie but nothing looked good. So we went coat shopping for Kimmy. She was looking for a black coat. And we found one. Then we went to Barnes and Noble. And Starbucks. While at Barnes and Noble, I learned that Snooki wrote a book. All by herself. So I decided to read this fine piece of literature. It was not anything of the sort. It was painful to read. I literally lost intelligence.  We didn't get very far.

Oh, and we ran into Joel Thomas. That was unexpected.

We were meeting Jared and Kanissa in Easton for dinner, so we just wasted time for a while. I took a nap in the car. Moved the car. Walked some more. Then eventually met with friends at Max and Erma! It was a lot of fun. We told them about registering. They enjoyed that. Then we just talked about all the things. As usual. Someday when we all have big people jobs we're all going to live next to each other. Along with Becky and Miles. It's going to be awesome.

After dinner we went to go see Sherlock Holmes. I had a free ticket! I went to go see Thor in Imax last May, but they projector wasn't working. So we got moved to another theater and got ticket vouchers. So yay! The movie was good the second time. Then.. It was late. So we all went home. Then I went to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment