1.01.2012

Day 222

Well, happy new years, everyone.


Today was pretty good.  Apparently my body decided to wake up around 5am and just stay awake.  So that was pretty neat.  I wasn't feeling especially fantastic, but I couldn't sleep. I got up, ate some breakfast, took a shower, then went to lay down for a little bit.  Miles was coming over around 9:30, so I had to be ready.  He and I came down to Cincinnati for new year's at AJ's apartment.  So Miles and I left around 9:30, stopped at Wal-mart to get snacks, and then headed off to Cincinnati.


The trip was long.  It was a good trip, but very long.  We got here a little bit before Mark and John, so we went to the store to get Hawaiian rolls.  By the time we got back, Mark and John were almost there.  When they arrived, we played some games.  Then we went to Skyline for dinner.  I wasn't really impressed.  Oh well.


Umm... then we played video games for a while.  Like, the rest of the night.  I've come to realize that new years has lost a lot of significance.  Around 12:15 someone looked at their phone and said "oh... I guess it's the new year."  And that was it.  But I didn't mind too much.


Sorry for the short post, but I'm pretty tired, so I might try to sleep or something.  Night

No comments:

Post a Comment