1.07.2012

Day 228

I really need to get out of this thing where I don't write this at night.  There's no way I'll be able to do that once school starts.  Bleh.


Anyhow, yesterday was fairly eventful.  After breakfast I went to go talk with Dr. Whitaker and Dr. Noonan.  Noonan wasn't in his office yet, so Whitaker and I talked for a while.  He was giving me some advice on wedding registries.  I told him how it's really difficult because I don't like to have unnecessary things and he said that that's a great mindset to have anytime except when I'm registering for my wedding.  So he really recommended getting everything new, even if I currently own it.  Which is not how I work at all...We'll see how this goes.  Eventually Dr. Noonan came back and I talked with him as well.  I learned that apparently I'm "Uncle Joel" to his kids.  That was a surprise.


Then I came back and studied for a while.  I got a decent amount done.  Things have been going much slower since I'm reading the text book and the study guide, but we're getting there.  Around 3 Kimmy and I went to go find Jeremy and get our engagement pictures taken.  We got some pretty good ones.  Unfortunately engagement photos aren't really any of our thing, since they're way more posed than we like to do. But they're done and there were a handful that we all liked.


After pictures Kimmy and I got dinner in the caf.  Then she and I did some more work on our Macy's registry.  Around 7:45ish I went to go get ice cream with Lindsey and Courtney, some of my math friends.  It was fun.  When we got back Kimmy and I went to the PSU, talked with Joel Thomas for a bit, then finished up our Macy's registry (I think).  So sometime when Kimmy comes to visit we're going to work on our Wal-mart registry.  Woo-hoo!  And thus concludes yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment