1.14.2012

Day 236

Slow day over here.


I woke up around 7 but really didn't want to get up.  Like at all.  So I stayed in bed for another hour, trying to sleep.  But it never happened.  I got up and made some eggs for breakfast.  I finished watching the first part of the Exam FM DVD number 3 and was going to start working on problems for my Exam P class... but then I decided that today was going to be a relaxing day.  I haven't been assigned any grading yet, I have an extra day to do work... and I've been studying a lot recently.  I really needed a day off.  And so I took it.


Most of my day involved going between playing games and reading articles on the internet.  During the mid-afternoon I went to Wal-mart.  I didn't need anything, I just wanted to get out of my apartment for a little bit, since I hadn't left in over 24 hours.  I don't remember what I had for lunch.


For dinner I finished up my stir-fry and rice from the past couple days.  Then I continued my relax-a-thon.  David (one of my classmates) flew in to Indianapolis today and took the shuttle back to campus, so I went to go give him a ride back to his apartment.


Then when I got back I continued my gaming/article-ing.  It really was a lazy day.  And I'm kind of tired, so I'm gonna go to bed or something.  So good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment