1.03.2012

Day 225

225 = 15 * 15.  Now that I have that little math fact out of the way, let us continue.


This morning I woke up, ate, showered, and started studying.  But apparently I was really tired because I then took a nap in dad's chair for about an hour.  I like naps.  Sometime while I was sleeping Kimmy came and sat in the other chair.  When I woke up I read a little bit more of chapter 2, then we got lunch.  I was a champ and ate some more of the manwich.


After lunch Kimmy and I did some work on our wedding registry.  It's pretty difficult because I already have many of the "starting out" type of things since I'm currently living on my own.  But I don't want to ask for kitchen things or household items if we don't have space or use for it at the moment.  And my brain doesn't work like this whole "get things for some time in the future."  My thinking is "I have everything I need right now.  And if I need a new something later... I'll get it then!"  So I'm trying hard to think of things that are functional now and will also be functional in the future.


Mom and Kimmy and I went to go visit the grandparents. We just sat around and talked for a while.  I was glad to see them again before going back to school.  When we got home Kimmy and I did some more registry things to finalize all the nonsense.  We're going to start our registry while I'm in Mount Vernon, I believe.


After dinner she and I started looking at honeymoon places.  Basically they're just expensive.  We're considering a cruise because it includes a place to stay, food, and entertainment.  And for some of them the cruise would be cheaper than just finding a place to stay, not including food and entertainment.  But we're still looking.  Feel free to share suggestions!


Then Kimmy had to leave.  I was sad.  Then I had to go study some more.  I really don't like studying.  The second book of my study guide is definitely going slower, which is frustrating.  It's a lot more reading, a lot less problem solving. Bleh.  But I'm getting there.  I didn't get as much done today as I had hoped... but oh well.  That's how it goes.


I'm going to bed now so that I can go get my car fixed in the morning.  So good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment