12.31.2011

Day 221

Well, the new year is nearly upon us.  And I have been talking about this year for 221 days.  Huh.  What a thought.


Today was good, I think.  It was pretty standard.  I woke up, had breakfast, played words with friends, took a shower.  Then I cleaned my room a little bit.  It's hard to keep everything nice when I know I'm only going to be here for a few weeks.  But I kind of manage.  Ish.


After lunch I did some exercise problems.  I did another partial-practice exam, or as they call it a mid-term.  I did better this time.  7 out of 11 questions.  One of the questions was really just poorly worded and I had no idea what it was asking.  Another I didn't know what I was doing, but I made a good attempt.  I ended up being really close to correct, but forgot one tiny step.  The last one... I just made one assumption that I know was incorrect.  But I was on a roll and just did it without thinking.  7/11 would have been barely passing.  Probably a 6 (the lowest passing grade).  They say to study for a 10 to get a 7. So that is my goal.  Study for a 10.  No how to do every problem in the book and on the website.  I'm not 2/3 of the way through the study material, so I think I should be able to finish in the next week or so.  Then I can just work through problems.


Um... I took a short nap.  When I woke up I had dinner with parents.  Mom made pizza for dinner.  It was tasty.  We also watched a movie called Unstoppable about a runaway train.  It was good.  It was a bit intense for mom, but it was pretty good.  Then... we all went about our various activities.  Around I went over to Becky's and hung out with her and Miles.  And now I'm going to bed!  Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment