9.18.2011

Day 120

Today.  It was another day.  I'm not sure why, but I'm really tired.  So this will be short.


I woke up around 8 this morning so I got some work done before going to church.  I finished grading and started to study some more for life contingencies.  I'm pretty nervous about the test on Friday.  There are a lot of formulas and so much information.  The new material is really hard... but hopefully that gets sorted out this week during class.


Church was good.  The message was largely on false prophets and making sure that we're truly following God's will, not the message of a good faker.  He also focused on how God came to redeem sinners, not justify sin.  We are all sinners.  We are all hypocrites, liars, cheaters, thieves, gluttons, adulterers, murderers, and fools.  Not one of us is better than anyone else.  But through the actions that are dictated by our beliefs we show other sinners that there is a God, and He is perfect.


After church I had lunch at Jessie's.  It was good.  Then I went grocery shopping.  When I got back Timbo came over and we worked on life contingencies.  The first problem was straight forward.  Then... it got really hard.  Blargh.  I just want to know what to do...


I had pasta for dinner.  I picked up a couple limes from the store because I wanted to try it on my pasta, maybe my stir fry.  Definitely put it in my water because the water in my apartment tastes gross.  But it tasted really good in the pasta.  I just cut it up into slices and let it sit in the water as it boiled.  Then I kept them in the water with the spaghetti.  It tasted really good :)


After dinner I cleaned up at worked on making my exam.  I also wrote some thank you emails and letters to people that I met at the job fair and with whom I interviewed.  I realized too late that in all the emails I wrote I said how I had met them on Thursday at the job fair... but that the job fair had been on Wednesday.  Oh well.


Um.  I think that's about it.  I'm tired.  So I'm going to bed now.  Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment