9.17.2011

Day 118

Yesterday was a pretty good day.  I couldn't concentrate at all in class though.  Over the past couple days I've started writing down all of the equations that I need to know and writing out explanations in words.  It's been helpful because in both math finance and life contingencies we have been learning so many new terms and symbols.  But I haven't gotten up to the current chapters, so I haven't had a chance to remember all of the new things yet.  Oh well.  Soon enough...I hope.  I have a test in life contingencies next Friday... eep!


After class I had lunch.  Then Dustin and I spent the next three hours putting Jordan's desk together.  I broke a plastic piece on the drawer.  Oops.  So I think Jordan is going to get some super glue to fix it.  Or something.  I had to leave before we were done to start making pizza dough.  Then I did a little studying while I waited for the dough to raise and everything.  Talked with Derrick on steam chat for a bit.


Dustin and Kathryn came over to hang out last night.  It was fun Andre and Clifton came and went at various times throughout.  Yeah, not too much happened.  But it was good overall.  Yup.  The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment