9.10.2011

Day 112

Today was pretty uneventful.  Good, but uneventful.


I got up around 8:30 and had breakfast.  I tried the peanut butter I got at Meijer yesterday.  It wasn't as good as I wanted it to be.  Apparently I didn't notice that it was no sodium and low sugar... and low yumminess.  Oh well.  It was good enough.  I went for a run after that.  And I realized (again) that I really need to go get shorts.  I figured I should take my phone with me in case something went wrong.  But the only thing that went wrong was that the elastic in my shorts is completely gone, I've lost some weight, and my phone was additional weight.  So I had the option of running while holding my pants up or fixing them every 45 seconds.  It was wonderful.


Eventually I made it back with my shorts in tact.


After I showered I finished making the practice exam for my class.  I'm going to send it off to Dr. Begum and have her look at it, then give it to my class on Thursday.  A week from Tuesday we can look at it and they can ask any questions.  I'm going to ask Dr. Begum if my actual test should be longer or if it is of sufficient length.  I have 12 multiple choice (6 from each chapter) and 4 extended response (2 from each chapter).  I might add on another extended response from each chapter, maybe a couple more multiple choice.  But I'll see what she says.


Kimmy and I had lunch.  She had the hot pockets I got for her and I had what I'd intended on having last night for dinner: extra veggies and chicken in a skillet.  It wasn't as good as I wanted it to be.  But I did learn that frying cucumbers in a skillet really brings the flavor out.  So that's good to know.


After lunch I started working on homework.  Kathryn came over so she and Kimmy and I had a lovely little study party.  It was just fantastic.  But I got a lot of my statistics homework done, so that's good.


Kimmy and I went to China Kitchen for dinner.  It was pretty good.  I got General Tso chicken... but it wasn't spicy at all.  Kimmy could eat it without a problem and she hates spicy food.  But it was very good.  After dinner we stopped by my apartment to drop off the leftovers, then we went for a walk downtown.  It was nice.  I like walking around downtown.  In true Kimmy and Joel fashion we had a lovely discussion about possible causes for a shift from child-centered to parent-centered parenting and it's sociological affects.  It was good.  Then we got ice cream.  And now I think we're going to watch a movie?  Yup.  So good night for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment