9.12.2011

Day 114

So much tired.  It was a decent but very long day.


In math finance we went over the problems that were assigned to us over the weekend.  I thought I only knew how to do one of the problems I was assigned to do, but it turns out that I was 98% correct on the other one.  I just forgot... some stuff.  Yeah.  I had a quiz in life contingencies after that.  It went well except for one of the problems I didn't have a clue how to do.  And another one I had a logical guess, but I really don't every remember doing an example like it in class or in any of the practice exercises in the book.  Oh well.  Hopefully I get that back tomorrow.  It's only 10 points so it's not that big of a deal, but I just want to know everything.


After life contingencies I had lunch.  It was good.  This week I put garlic salt and cilantro on my chicken for my salad.  I don't really taste either one though. It seems as though the taste of everything else covers up the taste of the spices.  But I guess the fact that it tastes good is all that matters.


After lunch I went to go visit Lark and Chrissy.  Apparently their office is just down the hall from me.  I met them during orientation.  So I hung out with them in their office for a little bit and met some of their co-workers.  One of their professors came by looking for a guy named Joel... but not me.  I was so very confused.  Apparently this other Joel is actually named Eric Ericson... but he didn't like that so he goes by Joel.  Which is silly.  Eric Ericson is an excellent name. But oh well.  I'm not him.  So I left there and went to go figure out why I hadn't gotten paid.  For some reason they had my check and it had not been direct deposited.  Oh well.  So I took my paycheck to get deposited.  When I got home I took a while setting up my account preferences on mint, which is a budgeting website.  I think that will be helpful.


I had class this evening.  It was wonderful.  We found out that there is a test two weeks from today.  Yay.....


Exciting news!  After class I saw that I had a voicemail.  So I listened to it.  While I was in class Jackson National Life Insurance called me.  They want to set up an interview with me for an internship next summer!  Unfortunately their office was closed when I got out of class, so I need to call back tomorrow.  I don't know how that will work since I have classes, but I'm sure I can figure something out.


After dinner Timbo and Adrian came over to do homework.  So that was fun.  I had most of it done but I was able to fix some that I had wrong.  When they left I talked with mom for a while and caught her up on life.  Then I made my lunch, talked with Andre and Clifton for a while.  And now I'm going to bed.  Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment