9.04.2011

Day 105

Bleh.  This was a long day.  And I'm super tired so this will be short.


I woke up around 8 because I couldn't sleep anymore.  Got some breakfast.  Went to go work out.  I did a short run.  I need to start running because I guess I'm in a race in October?  Woo.


When I got back I showered, had lunch, then started studying math finance.  For the rest of the afternoon.  I have a quiz on Tuesday so I'm really trying to make sure I know everything.  There are so many details and I get them all mixed up.


I tried to make some sort of pasta and chicken dish from my 30 minute cook book.  But I didn't have most of the ingredients, so I improvised and used salsa.  It has lots of vegetables in it...or something.  But it turned out really well.  I liked it.


After dinner I talked with mom and dad on the phone.  They're in New York because dad's on a business trip.  Then I did some more homework.  Dustin came over around 8 to watch the football game.  I did homework for a while but eventually he convinced me that I'd done enough studying for the day.  And I really had.  Football games are long...  It was over just before midnight.


And now I'm going to bed.  I'm so tired.  Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment