9.17.2011

Day 119

Today was pretty bland.  I had a terrible time focusing on anything.  And now... it's pretty much over.  Ugh.


I got up this morning and thought about running, but then decided against it (even though I really should have).  I think I'm about done feeling sick, but for some reason I woke up around 8.  So I was tired and still felt a bit bleh... so I didn't run.  Ugh... I'm not excited about the upcoming race.  So instead I did some studying for life contingencies.


Dustin had a soccer game at 10:30, so I went to that.  In true form, he was yelling at the ref within the first 15 minutes of the game.  There were three ball state students who were commentating through most of the game.  It was pretty entertaining.  Then about halfway through the first half a girl's rugby game started right next to the soccer field.  There was a lot going on and it was hard to concentrate on anything.  Some of the girls were really scary... I think they could possibly beat me up.


After the game I came  home, had some pizza, and played Team Fortress for a little bit.  I wasn't quite ready to do work.  But... I couldn't put it off for too long.  So I studied life contingencies for a while.  But then I was just too tired to be productive, so I took a short nap and felt better.  I studied some more.  I wasn't really hungry so I never really got dinner.  The evening just passed in a blur of trying to do work, getting distracted, going back to work, getting distracted.  I really don't like days like today.


Eventually I started grading.  Got the first assignment done.  I'm going to study for a little bit more before I go to bed. Then tomorrow I'll finish grading and get some work on the test done.  Woo.


Night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment