11.12.2011

Dayvl 175

Well, I just wrote a long post, but it somehow got deleted. I am not amused. This will not be quite as long.

OK. I woke up way too early. Like 715. So i showered, updated my blog, then decided to go for a walk. Including stopping at my car to get breakfast.

After that I went to the cafeteria to see if there were any events. There weren't. So i went to the library and did work. Then... I came back to James' apartment and took a nap. Before noon. I'm awesome.

Lunch was good. I saw some people I hadn't seen in a while, like Laura Poast and Bennett Briles. After lunch Kimmy and I went to Sips to meet with Jeremy about wedding stuff. It was amazing. He had some fantastic ideas that we'll be using.

After that we came back and looked at some budget stuff, but my brain was done for the day. So then we are. Then got a game at family video and played that for a while. And then I came to James' apartment and... Here I am! Sorry for the short post. I have no idea why/how my other post got deleted. Bleh. Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment