11.20.2011

Day 182

I was pretty happy this morning because I was actually able to sleep in until like, 9:30.  That's a rarity for me, as I generally wake up by 8 regardless of when I go to bed.  I had the rest of the Jimmy John's sandwich for breakfast.  Then I just kind of relaxed for the majority of the morning.


This afternoon I met Bithia a coffee shop near campus so I could explain statistics to her.  I was going to take the bus, but when I got to the bus stop it said that it didn't go by my bust stop on the weekends?  I was confused.  So I just drove.  The coffee was ok, but nothing special.  I was a little disappointed. But it was cheap.  I think that we were there for about 3 hours.  There were many things to explain, but I believe that she understood it all better by the end.  My brain was pretty fried by the end of it.


When I got back I took a bit of a break to let me brain rejuvenate.  When it was ready to go I got some food and started reading finance.  Timbo and I are going to work on the homework tomorrow afternoon, so I wanted to make sure I'd read up on the chapter before we started.  I think that I'm starting to understand duration and how to calculate it much better.  I think I'm also going to see if Dustin wants to work on it with us.  I had to look online for help because the book didn't do a very good job of explaining duration.  But I believe that I'm beginning to understand.  After I'd done some reading I slept for about an hour.  I wasn't feeling that great today.  I can't really describe it part of it was just my physically feeling a little sick.  Nothing crazy, just cold and I have a bit of a cough.  And just kind of...ick.  I've also been having some end of the semester blues.  This seems to always happen to me at the end of a semester. I'm not really sure what it is.  I've always just assumed that it's an issue of being physically tired and mentally exhausted.  But I'm not really sure.  I feel tired but don't want to sleep.  I'm hungry but don't want to eat.  I'm restless but get bored doing fun things and can't concentrate on school.  I feel lonely but don't really want to be around people.  I get this way around this time and at the end of April/beginning of May just about every year.  I'm hoping that it stops after I'm out of school because I'm really not a fan of it.


So yeah.  I ended the day playing Team Fortress with Miles.  And I listened to loud music.  That seemed to help a little bit.  Hopefully I can fall asleep now.  Good night everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment