11.25.2011

Day 188

I've noticed that somehow my day numbering is off from my number of posts.  Theoretically it should be the same.  I'm not sure how they got off.  This will be my 186 post, but somehow I'm (supposedly) on Day 188.  Someday I might just change it to be congruent with the number of posts I have.  I don't know that it's a huge deal to anyone... Hopefully not anyhow.


So today.  I woke up around 7:45 so I could shower and such.  Mom made eggs and sausage for breakfast.  And dinner rolls from yesterday.  They were quite tasty.  After breakfast we all got packed up and went to go malling!  I was in search of a suit, mom and dad were in search of... something.  Whenever they go looking for gifts for my sisters and me they say they're either going to the pet store or the health food store.  So they trollied off to the health food store today.  Kimmy and I went to JCPenney, but first we had to go see friend Becky who was working at the linens counter.  She didn't have to be at work until 7, so she was quite happier than if she'd had to be there at 5.  Maybe.  She's a pretty happy person in general, so she might have at least seemed to contain equal amounts of happiness.  But I'm sure she was much happier that since she didn't have to be there at 5.  So yeah.  We stopped and talked with her for a few minutes.  Then we went to go acquire a suit for me.  I found one that fit.  I think it's the same brand as the one I got last year.  For the same price.  So I guess technically that means it was cheaper this year (with inflation and all).  Either way I was happy. I also got a plain white button up shirt, since I didn't have one.  But I couldn't find any socks.  So for now I'll wear my argyle socks, but at some point I need to find grey socks.


After JCPenney Kimmy and I went to Sears to look for an FM transmitter for her.  But we didn't find one.  So we went off to Best Buy.  They were both selling them for more than Kimmy wanted to pay, so the transmitter was not purchased.


When we got home we got lunch, then went off to go pick a Christmas tree!  We were successful in this endeavor.  So yay.  As were leaving dad spotted someone wearing an MVNU sweatshirt.  So Kimmy and I awkwardly approached (as is customary in the land of our people).  It turned out to be Meghan who we did indeed in fact know.  She helps teach dance.  So we saw her and met her mom.  And kind of her little sister...except she was hiding behind mommy the entire time.


And we arrived at home again.  Mom and I left after we dropped people off so that we could go find jeans for me.  Which we did.  And they were purchased. After the purchasing of the jeans we stopped by one of dad's player's house (I'm not quite certain of the proper conjugation there) to buy some chicken eggs.  And we were successful in this as well.


Once I was home again I began doing some school work and teaching work.  I didn't read nearly as much of derivatives market as I should have.. but that's ok.  I'll get through it.  Mom and I also made pizza for dinner. She helped me figure out what I was doing wrong when I'd been making pizza earlier.  Mainly it's my mixing bowl.  It's not big enough to mix everything, and apparently metal bowls aren't good for yeast.  Also when all the flour is done you're supposed to spray cooking oil on the dough and bowl, which I'd never done.  So I think I'm going to try it again soon and hope it turns out better.


So yeah.  Dinner was good.  Except we forgot the salt :(  After dinner Kimmy and I worked on school for a while.  Then we made green jello salad for tomorrow.  When we were done we played Bananagrams and ate apple pie.  It was fun.  And now... it's bed time!  Good night and thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment