11.03.2011

Day 166

I officially spent more time on campus today than any other day thus far.  I got to campus around 7:40.  During finance we talked about some examples of bonds and such.  I really have my work cut out for studying.  But I have a few solid days to study, and I'm confident that it will be ok.  I have plenty of things to use as study material.


In between classes I had to print some stuff off for my class, then I went to the Atrium.  We talked about how good/bad we were as children.  Apparently I was one of the only ones who didn't terrorize the entire world as a child.  Go me.


During life contingencies we started off with a practice exercise.  It was really frustrating because I knew what the question was asking... I just couldn't wrap my mind around how to solve it.  And when he did solve it I totally understood. I just wasn't sure how to get to the solution from the question he asked.  It was one of the few times where writing an equation out would have actually helped a lot.


After life con.... I went to go teach.  I could tell the people that had already seen their exam grades.  Aside from that I felt like it was a good class.  We talked about normal distributions and how to find probabilities.  I felt like at least a few of them understood.  After class we talked about their exams.  Only a couple people had questions.  I'm afraid that some of them have given up... :(


I went to a math talk this afternoon.  There was a guest lecturer who talked about some stuff that was statistics related.  I really didn't follow.  But I got bonus points in my stats class for being there.


Around 4 I had my last two students take the exam.  They both got above average, so I was happy for them.  I'm going to be really sad when I'm done teaching this class.  I really like my students.  Today in class we discussed the group projects and clearly the groups had to have group names.  One of the group names was the "Junior Postmasters."  I felt so special...


After I finished with the exam I came back, made some dinner (leftover Thai from last night), did some dishes, worked on some stuff for my class, and cleaned my room a little bit.  Then Kimmy got here!  Yay!


So we went to Wal-mart to get food for her.  Then we came back, I updated my blog, and now I'm going to bed so I can go to class in the morning.  So good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment