11.13.2011

Day 176

This is the third day in a row that I've had to post from my phone, and I can't say I'm a huge fan. I'd much rather type this from a computer. I would be doing that today accept for some reason I can't load any webpages. I still have an internet connection because I can play games on the Internet... But no webpages. Yay. Anyhow, my day.

I got up around 6:30 this morning. Last night I passed out while evoelse was still watching tv. I'm too old to be staying up late all the time. Anyhow, I got up at 6:30 and left a bit after 7. I had to go to family video first to return the game so that Kimmy wouldn't have to. Then I stopped to get coffee. I was finally on the road leaving mount vernon around 7:40. And it was pretty uneventful. I remembered thinking about some of something I wanted to say, but I have forgotten. And I knew I would forget it, which prompted me to think about how much stuff we must forget. Sometimes we know we have forgotten something, other times we have forgotten that there was a thing to remember. Blogging has definitely helped me remember things, but I know that I forget plenty of things over the course of the day. I get very philosophical when I drive. I also have started singing to myself a lot. Which doesn't work out well because most of my songs don't have words. So I've gotten better at whistling. Even when there are words I don't usually know them. I am remarkably bad at catching song lyrics. But I'm by myself and I don't have to know all the lyrics! Heck, I can even pretend to have a British accent and no one can stop me.

When I got back to Muncie I went grocery shopping. I had to get a few things that made it more expensive than normal. Like flour, sugar, and peanut butter. I got the big jar of peanut butter so even though it was expensive it will last longer.

After shopping I went to Mancino's for lunch with Jessie and Richard. That was good. I told them about some of the Wedding plans Kimmy and I made yesterday. They also told me about the single room apartments in their complex. I think they said it was around 540 a month? Which is really good. Way cheaper than living in Windermere. So we'll probably live there next year.

After lunch I came back, did some cleaning, did some grading, made some pizza dough. Then I played Just Cause for a while. Ate dinner. Did some lesson planning. Cleaned my kitchen. I called mom and dad and ts them a little bit about the wedding plans. I think I was supposed to ask mom something on behalf of Kimmy, but I have entirely forgotten what that might have been. Oh well!

I'm probably going to bed soon. I'm really tired. Yup. Good night, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment