11.19.2011

Day 181

Well I survived another week. So that's good!


Yesterday morning I only had one class and then a meeting. I debated for a really long time whether I should go to class or not. I hadn't slept well at all the night before, so I was very tried. And it was just so cold and my bed was so warm! But eventually I decided to go to class. Mostly because I know much it bothers Dr. Fischer when people don't go to the GA meetings (which was right after finance). So I took a very very long shower and went to class.
We did some stuff in finance. Mainly looking at how options can be combined with stocks for optimal benefit, using the options as a way of protecting yourself from potential loss involved with stocks. It was kind of interesting. Then I went off to my meeting.


We started off talking about the average scores in out class and such.  Then we went into what we were covering in our class.  Apparently this class traditionally doesn't have a comprehensive final.  But none of us knew that so half of the instructors had planned on giving a comprehensive final.  Which would have really messed up our grading scheme if we couldn't do that.  Bur Dr. Fischer was very understanding and said that it was something he would consider in the future, but he agreed that it really wouldn't make sense to change the structure of the class at this point.


After class I came back to my apartment and took a nap.  Well, I tried to.  I don't think I actually slept at all.  But it felt good to lay down for a while.  I wasn't feeling especially motivated when I woke up, so I didn't really do anything.  I played Just Cause for a while.  Then I decided to be productive, so I worked on stats for a little bit.  In celebration of my victory, I played Team Fortress.  After that Katheryn and I went to get coffee, since neither of us wanted to do homework at the moment.  So we didn't!  The coffee was alright.  As good as Starbucks ever is.  After coffee I came back and did some various work things.  Like I finished filling out an internship application follow-up questionnaire, did some work with my finances, did laundry.  I changed my Budgeting Excel sheet a little bit so that it makes a little more sense.


Then Clifton got back so I talked with him for a while.  I had dinner.  Then I went over to Dustin's and hung out with him for the rest of the night.  The end!

No comments:

Post a Comment