11.23.2011

Day 186

First day of Thanksgiving break.  It was absolutely fantastic.  I actually slept in a bit.  I didn't wake up until 8:15 or 8:30.  I stayed in bed for a while just because I didn't feel like getting up.  Eventually I determined that I should actually get up, at which point I did so.  I had a bagel for breakfast.  Then I took a lovely shower and commenced with some finance homework.  About half of it was simply me re-writing and fixing the problems I had already done.  Then I actually did a couple of the problems.  One of the problems is still giving me some trouble.  I tried to evaluate an infinite sum using Wolframalpha, but it gave me a number that seemed far too large.  I'm not entirely sure what I'm doing wrong.  I'm sure that Mr. Frye just wants us to come up with a creative way of representing it as a series of geometric sums.  But I'm not that clever.  Thankfully Wolframalpha is.


When I finished I woke Kimmy up and got some lunch.  I had chili.  And we watched "How I met your mother" while eating lunch.  When we were done Kimmy took a nap and I did a little work.  Then mom came home and I talked with her for a while.  Kimmy woke up and we decided to go visit the place we're considering having our wedding ceremony and reception.  I'm starting to be skeptical about using that place because it's smaller than I remember it being.  So boo.  We're going to look at a few other places, but I'm thinking that it will be too small.  Unless we only have 100 people come, which I suppose might happen.  We'll see!


We got back and I think I read some of the life contingencies book.  I also started playing a game on my phone called "Tiny Tower," at the recommendation of Becky and James.  It's pretty fun. Yup!


Mom made lasagna for dinner.  It was really good.  When dinner was over we helped make apple pie for tomorrow.  Then we played Settlers of Catan.  I won!  Mom was in a very close second.  We were all proud of her.


And now... I'm going to go help Kimmy make cookies!  And then probably go to bed shortly thereafter.  Good night, world.  Enjoy your night and day tomorrow until I talk at you all again.

No comments:

Post a Comment