11.20.2011

Day 183

I suppose today was a decent day.  I woke up around 9 I think.  Or maybe it was 8.  I'm not quite sure.  Anyhow, I got up and made myself eggs for breakfast.  I tried to make an omelette but I did something wrong and it didn't cook properly.  Perhaps I had the heat too high.  I don't really know.  After breakfast I took a shower.  When I'd finished my shower I tried to do a problem for life con that Dean wanted us to consider over the weekend.  It was a multiple choice question and I didn't get any of the answers.  So that was great.  Most of the problems have you consider things not quite like the things we normally see.  So I tried to adapt for it, but clearly that went well.


I went to church with Jessie and Richard.  Today's sermon was about how we let things get between us and God and don't give him our full focus.  I thought it was a really good sermon except for one thing.  He addressed a lot of fantastic points but didn't really give much advice on what to do once you've realized you've gotten to that point.  So I thought that was kind of frustrating.  Before he started preaching a lady stood and shared something with the congregation. I really like when people do that.  But for some reason today I was getting frustrated because she was talking quietly and it seemed like people were just being exceptionally loud.  Not on purpose, but people were coughing or sneezing or the boy with the developmental disability was screeching.  I was trying really hard to listen but everything seemed so noisy.  Everything seems to be bothering me much faster recently.  I think it's all part of my semi-depressed state recently.  The other day in class I thought I was going to punch someone between people yawning every 3 seconds and Tim slurping his coffee. I seriously almost left.  I couldn't handle it and I felt like everything was just amplified and super annoying.  Anyhow.


We had lunch at Jessie and Richard's apartment.  Jessie made spaghetti and bread.  It was pretty good.  She got me a brochure for their apartment complex but I accidentally left it there.


When I got back to my apartment Timbo and Kathryn came over to homework.  We spent the rest of the afternoon doing that.  It was incredibly frustrating because we didn't really go over this stuff in class and our book did a terrible job of explaining what to do.  So awesome.  I just need a break or something.  This is all just getting so irritating.  We got most of it done, I think, but I'm going to ask Mr. Frye for some help tomorrow.  Katheryn invited me to go to the gym.  I should have gone since I haven't worked out in about two weeks and I'm sure that would help my mood.  I just didn't want to.  I know that it would make me feel better, but I just don't want to move.  I want to curl up on my couch and not move.


Mr. Dean finally sent the project for us to work on.  I started doing that but couldn't get one of my columns to work properly and I can't figure out why.  The book offered no help and I couldn't find anything useful online, which really surprised me.


I really want whatever is going on in my head to just stop.  All of my normal issues and concerns are amplified.  I don't want to do anything and I can only imagine that I'm super pleasant to be around.  This is odd.  I don't even care that I ended a sentence with a preposition, which I normally try really hard not to do.  Nope, don't even care.


Well, I'm going to go to bed and see where that takes me.  I'll work out and see how I feel.  That doesn't usually help because I just get sad that I can't lift more.  And for some reason exercising doesn't give me the runner's high that other people get.  I'm jealous.  Anyhow.  Bed time.  Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment