12.07.2011

Day 198

Alright.  I completed another Wednesday.  On this particular day, I woke up, made my lunch, and went off to my office.  One of my students was supposed to stop by, but she didn't.  Timbo came by and we discussed the stats assignment.  I also finished grading the group projects my class did.  I actually learned a few things reading the history portion.  Not that I know everything, but I'm reasonably familiar with the history of various mathematical topics.  Then I went to go work out, which was fun as always.  It wasn't.  I still don't like working out...


When I got back I tried to be productive and work on the MLC practice problems that Mr. Dean gave us.  But I just got frustrated.  Then I went to stats.  Last stats class!  I was a bit lost.  As usual.  But I tried to take really good notes because our exam on Monday is open book/open note.  On a side note, this is turning out to be a really short post.  Not much happened today though.


After class I took Dustin home and we played some video games.  Kimmy texted me to say that she had stopped at Wal-mart but would be over reasonably soon.  The three of us were going to some sub place that Dustin really likes for dinner.  So he and I went back to my apartment and worked one of the problems in the mean time.  When Kimmy arrived we went off to get dinner.  It was really good.  Then we came back, Kimmy gave me my Christmas presents, and now... here we are!  I'm pretty tired so I'm probably going to bed soon.  So good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment