12.23.2011

Day 213

Today has been interesting.  Apparently last night I was not feeling well.  So I slept for almost ten hours last night, but still was not feeling fantastic.  Better, but not great.  So I woke up eventually and started my morning routine.  After some food and a shower I did some studying.  I finished section 2 and started on section 3, which in one loan repayment and fun things of that nature.


Around 2 I went to go run poppy on an errand.  He had to go see his doctor to get a signature for his change of insurance.  Apparently his new insurance company is full of nonsense, so he had to get them straightened out.  When I got back from that I took a nap.  I was tired.


After nap time I had dinner with parents.  Then I helped mom clean up the kitchen some.  Umm... after that I tried to resolve a grade issue with one of my students.  Let's hope everything works out with that.  I had (unknowingly) told him to calculate his grade using the wrong "total" column on Blackboard, so he thought he had a higher grade than he really did.  So hopefully my explanation makes sense to him.  Then I went and talked with mom for a while and drank some coffee.


Around 9 I went to Becky's.  Marci is in Findlay, so we all went to Becky's to hang out.  That was all sorts of fun. But now I'm super tired so I'm going to bed now.  Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment