12.19.2011

Day 209

I need to stop staying up so late!  My friends are silly and go to bed way after my bed time.  Silly them.


Anyhow, I went to church this morning and sat with the Vandekoppels and Church families.  After the service was over I talked with Alli and Kelly for a few minutes.  Then we all went back to our respective homes.


When I got back I  had lunch with mom and dad, then proceeded to continue to learn how to use my new calculator.  There is just so much to learn on it.  But once I learn how to use it it will be better for studying for the exams.  So most of my afternoon was a mix between using my calculator and playing video games with Miles.  I also moved a table into my room so that I don't have to sit on the floor while I used my computer.  That got old pretty fast.  And it was kind of painful.  I really don't like sitting on floors.  My back is not really a trooper with that sort of thing.


Then... dinner with parents.  We had pancakes!  And they were amazing.  After dinner mom and dad went to a Christmas thing with mama and poppy.  They invited me and I respectfully declined.  My evening was pretty much like my afternoon.  Minus the table moving part. I only did that once.


And then around 9 I went to go hang out with Miles and Becky!  And that was fun.  I like them.


As a side note, I think it's really interesting see the locations of various people who read my blog.  I use Google Analytics to process some of the data and it shows me where people are located, how often someone from that city accesses my site, how long they've been there, and stuff like that.  And sometimes I see a city and think "Huh, I wonder who reads this thing."  Just a few minutes ago I saw that someone reads this semi-regularly from Winston-Salem, North Carolina.  I have no idea who I know that lives there.  Over the past month I've had a few visitors from Pennsylvania as well.  I'd never even heard of Wexford.  Yeah, there appear to be a lot of people from all over that read this.  I wonder if I know them all.  Maybe someone I've never even met has stumbled across this and reads it just because he or she can.  I don't know!  And I guess I'll never know, except by the people that tell me.


Anyhow.  I'm tired.  So I'm going to bed.  Peace out, people of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment