12.18.2011

Day 208

Long day.  Pretty good, just very long.


I woke up around 7:45 because my body was done sleeping.  Yay.  So I just lounged around, got started on some dishes... there were a lot.  Then I made eggs for breakfast.  My omelette turned out really well.  I was happy.  Then after breakfast and a shower I started grading.  That lasted until about mid-afternoon.  But I eventually finished.  People did pretty well on the exam.  It was clear that many of them put a lot of time into studying for it.


After a quick dinner, I finished cleaning and left for home around 6:30.  The drive isn't too bad, but I just didn't feel like driving.  Oh well!


When I got home I talked with mom and dad for a while, catching them up to date on life and how I felt about my first semester at school.  I also tried to explain why there is such a need for actuaries.  But I was having a hard time putting consecutive thoughts together.  Oh well.


I left my desk at school.  So I had to make do with what I have.
It will work for now.


My eyes are tired, so I'm going to go to bed.  Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment