12.27.2011

Day 217

My friends are silly and keep me out late. So here is my yesterday update.

Yesterday morning was pretty standard.  I woke up, had breakfast, ready some if my wonderful Actex study manual, and played words with friends.  Jessie and Amber were out shopping, so mom was watching Lily.

After I showered I did some more studying. Then Jesse and Amber had to leave. Boo. And a little bit later Jessie and Richard left as well.

After everyone had gone home, I worked on some more exercises. I was going to work through the practice exam questions... But they're hard. So i took a nap instead.

Mom and dad went to go carroling with the Primrose people. Mom had fun. Dad was a trooper. I opted to stay home.

And then later I went to go hang out with my friends! And it was fun. The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment