12.04.2011

Day 195

And here is the grand finale to one of the most exciting weekends I've had in a long time!

This morning I woke up, got some breakfast, and looked at my life contingencies test for a bit.  When I worked it out on Friday I did it all in Excel. Today I wanted to work through all the concepts by hand and then do the computations in Excel.  So that's what I did.  Then around 10 I went grocery shopping.  When I got back I made leftovers for lunch while I worked on life con some more.  Then I took a break to do some cleaning.  When I resumed I started studying for finance.


For dinner I went to Greek's pizza with Jessie and Richard.  It was really good.  It reminded me of Myle's pizza up in Bowling Green.  Very tasty.  Then I came back and started studying finance some more.


Dustin came over around 7 or so.  He and I worked on problems until about... 10:15 or so.  Then I made my chicken for this week's salads... and now I'm going to bed!  I think I'm going to get up early to read through my notes again and work a few more problems.  So good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment