12.23.2011

Day 214

Ok.  Here we go. 


I wasn't feeling very well when I woke up this morning, so I took some airborne and a tylenol.  That helped significantly.  After some breakfast and some Words with Friends, I took a shower and commenced studying.  It was a blast, as always.  I finished reading the chapter on loan repayment and went through the questions.  Tomorrow I'm going to do a short practice test to see how well I'm doing.  That'll fun all sorts of fun.


When I'd finished there I went to go run some last minute errands.  Upon returning home... I don't think I did anything productive.  Probably wrap presents.  I think I did some more exam prep.  So that's kind of productive, I suppose.  Then I made cookies!


Jessie and Richard got here for dinner.  Mom made potato soup and it was quite tasty.  After dinner mom and dad went to go do a little shopping and Jessie, Richard, and I just hung out at home.


Eventually mom, dad, Jesse, Amber, and Lily all arrived.  And a grand party was had by all.  We just sat around and talked for a while.  Jesse and I talked about video games :)  We discussed how crazy it would be to be a professional video game player.  Mainly because of how much time they put into it and how good they are.  And neither of us are anywhere near that caliber of talent or dedication.


Um.  I'm tired.  So I'm going to bed.  Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment