12.21.2011

Day 212

I believe that I got a bit of a caffeine addiction over the past month or so at school.  I didn't have any sort of caffeinated beverage today and I a bit of a headache and sensitivity to light.  And I just felt kinda tired all day.  So.  Awesome.


After I got up I got some breakfast, showered, and then started my studying!  I tell you what, this routine is just fantastic.  I decided to give chapter 2 another shot today. Instead of just hopping right into the problems, I skimmed through the chapter to see if there were any important formulae or comments.  There were a few that ended up being pretty helpful.  I got through the "basic" problems and few exam questions before lunch.  By that time I had been working for a solid 2 hours so I needed a break.


I got some lunch, played a video game with Mark, then left to go watch mom perform with her choir at Primrose!  Mom is in the choir where mama and poppy live and they had a performance today singing Christmas songs and such.  It was good!  After it was over we went to mama and poppy's apartment and I fixed their telephone.  It was buckets of fun.  Then I had to go run some errands.  Well, I had to finish Christmas shopping.  And buy a new belt, because apparently my belt broke today.  So.  Awesome.


When I got back I worked a couple more problems, but there was a streak of about three or four problems that were just incredibly difficult.  I was getting pretty frustrated.  I also felt like they were very poorly worded.  Hopefully I don't have four poorly worded questions on the exam... that would be painful.  After that streak I started doing better.  I think I got six in a row correct!  I was pretty excited.


I had dinner somewhere in there.


Then I went to Becky's for a little bit because she was feeling sick.  So Miles and James and I tried to make her feel better.  I don't think it worked though, because she still seemed pretty sick.


Anyhow, I'm exhausted so I'm going to go to bed.  Hopefully my lack of caffeine silliness wears off tomorrow.


Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment