12.11.2011

Day 202

Oh my.  What a day.  What a fantastic, fun filled day of studying.


I woke up this morning a bit earlier than I had expected.  So I started looking through the final exam for 125 to see how long it would take me and if I could find any errors.  I got about half way through the multiple choice before I had to leave to go grocery shopping.  I didn't have much to get.  I'm mainly trying to just eat all my random scraps of food I have around.  To compensate for what would have been an absurdly low grocery bill this week (around $10) I got about $5 worth of snacks.  It's finals week.  I don't have to be healthy!  I opted for making some queso dip and tortilla chips.  It's going to be fantastic.


I went to church with Jessie and Richard.  It opened with a Christmas special put on by the children's church.  It opened with a lady asking the pre-schoolers what they wanted to give Jesus for his birthday.  One of the kids said he would give Jesus a cupcake.  Another said he'd give Jesus waffles.  I think Jesus has a pretty awesome birthday lined up so far.


After church we went back to Jessie and Richard's apartment and had hot dogs and beans for lunch. It was quite tasty.  Then we discussed Christmas plans, discussed finals, and things of that nature.  But then I had to go study.  Blech.


So I returned home.  Dustin and Timbo came over.  We tried to study stats, but really just got frustrated with it.  I read a little bit more of section 4.3, but it really makes no sense to me.  I'm a bit scared for the exam tomorrow.  Thankfully it's open book, open note... but... it's still going to be a beast.  After about an hour we were getting too frustrated with stats, so we moved on to life con.  We worked through quizzes, exams, homeworks, text book examples... It was good.  I feel pretty good about it.  It seems that I had forgotten some things from way back in September, but they are coming back to me now.  We did work until about 5:45, then our brains were pretty tired so we stopped.


For dinner I made spaghetti.  Just the random bits I had laying around and a jar of sauce I had in the fridge.  I finished working through the final and I believe that is is without significant errors.  I hope...


I just relaxed the rest of the night.  Cleaned a little.  A very little.  Then I tried to look at some more finance, but my brain is done for the day.  I think that I understand some of the stuff that was confusing me before, like the sinking fund method of loan repayment.  I just hope that he doesn't ask any super complicated questions...


I'm going to bed now.  Tomorrow will be another study day: studying stats tomorrow afternoon (until the exam), then finance afterwards.  Woo hoo!
 Night!

1 comment: