12.10.2011

Day 201

Let's see.  Today:  I woke up around 7:30.  I really didn't want to get up yet so I stayed in bed for another 30 minutes but still couldn't sleep.  So I just got up. 


I made eggs and toast for breakfast.  It was fantastic.  When I'd finished I showered and worked on writing my final some more.  I ended up finishing it, but I need to review it sometime soon.


After that I woke Kimmy up and we had lunch, which was just left overs from last night's fantastic dinner.  Then I had to start studying.  Dustin came around that time and we began looking over stats.  Then when we got too frustrated with that we looked over finance.  Jessie stopped over to give me a finals week survival kit.  It has cookies!  Then Kimmy had to leave.  Boo.


After Dustin left, I decided to try to make pizza again.  It didn't turn out too well the last few times, so I gave it another shot.  It was really good this time. And I made breadsticks.  I was happy.


Then I just chilled for the rest of the evening.  I feel pretty well about the finals.  But tomorrow will definitely be a very full day of studying.  So I'm going to bed now. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment