12.30.2012

Day 586

Apparently I'm getting really bad at updating this thing at night.  Oops.

Yesterday was our joint rest day.  It was awesome.  Jessie and Richard came by in the morning to drop off some movies... then they got stuck in the snow. So they borrowed Kimmy's shovel to dig themselves out.  I did a little studying while Kimmy played the new game I bought.  So I read that for a while.  It was kind of boring.  Actually, it was really boring.

After lunch Kimmy took a nap and I played a game.  I was tired of studying... so I stopped.  I think I did some cleaning or something as well.  We also picked out a present to get with some of our Christmas money.  After lots of thought and discussion we decided on a spice rack.  So we went to Macy's, got our new spice rack, then got a pizza on the way back.  We watched a movie during dinner, did some more laundry, then Kimmy went to bed.  I stayed up for a while longer, for I was not tired.

Um.  That's really all that happened yesterday.  So... the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment