12.21.2012

Day 577

I didn't update yesterday because a) I didn't feel like it and b) not too many eventful things actually happened.  I studied, then we went to dinner at Jessie and Richard's.  Then I studied some more.

So today.  I meant to get up early to study... I woke up at 8:30.  Then I blinked and it was 9.  Then I blinked again and it was 10.  Oh well.  I was still able to get a decent amount of studying in before the day progressed too far.

We left for our adventure around 2.  The weather was pretty awful.  It rained, snowed, then got super bright.  And then it rained some more.  Oh, and it was crazy windy.  I tell you what, if the Mayans are correct and the world ends today, I'd say the weather was pretty appropriate.

We got here around 5, then went out to get some dinner.  There is a nice little strip-mall type place right by where we're staying, so we went to a TGI Friday there.  It was... different.  It was really loud and there was a group of business men and women just standing by our table.  I'm guessing they came by for a drink after work, but they were all seriously 2 feet from our table, if not closer.  It was strange, but we appreciated the experience.

After dinner we came back and I prepared for my interview tomorrow.  I did that for a while, then we watched some TV.  A little bit later (much later), we decided to go get some food.  I saw on my GPS that there was  Taco Bell nearby.  After we drove around (and failed to find it), we realized it was pretty close so we decided to walk.  Wow, that was not the best choice.  It was so cold outside.  Sooooo cold.  And windy.  And snowing.  And Taco Bell did not exist :(  Bleh.

When we came back we watched a special on TV about all of these predictions concerning the end of the world.  It was interesting, but ultimately pretty fake.

And now it's time for bed!  I'll keep you all updated on my interview.  Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment