12.15.2012

Day 571

In honor of my first day off of school, I slept in until 10am.  I haven't gotten this much sleep in a really really long time.  It was awesome.

So yesterday morning I got up early to do some studying before heading up to campus.  I was pretty nervous for my test.  I had worked through the problems about 2 and a half times and remembered how to do them for the most part.

Anyhow, I got to the classroom to proctor my exam a little early, so a few students asked me questions about some of the material.    And then it began!  I think the first person was done in about 40 minutes, the last took the full 2 hours.  I spent the majority of the time studying for my own final, but I took a break for the last 30 minutes.  I didn't want to totally kill my brain.  Then I cleaned everything up and went off to take my last final.

It actually went decently well.  There were a couple problems that had been changed (and became much more difficult), there were two problems that I'm not entirely sure I got correct.... but overall it went well.  There's a decent chance that I got all A's this semester, which would make me pretty happy.

On my way home, I captured this awesome picture:

You no longer have to even leave the comfort of your side of campus to get scammed out of your mind by returning your textbooks!

When I got home, Kimmy and I had a celebration lunch at Wendy's then.... I started grading.  Yuck.  I got about 1/4 done, then needed a break. It had been a long day.
We got a Christmas present in the mail today!  And I think Bacon was almost as excited as we were.

Kimmy had to work last night, so I went to hang out with some of my friends from my program.  It was fun.  We met up at a place downtown, had some pizza, and just talked about life for a while.  School, work, family... all the good things in life.  I don't really know how we got on the topic, but we spent a considerable amount of time sharing humorous (and horror) stories from getting spanked as children.  It was a good time.


Kimmy and I got back around the same time.  We were both pretty tired, so we didn't stay up too late.  Which resulted in me getting almost 10 hours of sleep!  Oh, it was lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment