12.10.2012

Day 556

I totally lost track of time... so this is going to be quick.  And my day was quite dull, so it will be additionally short.

So I woke up and got some breakfast.  I've made myself breakfast sandwiches the past two mornings to change things up.  They've been tasty.  While I ate breakfast (and after I was done) I did some work on writing my test for my class.  It's going decently well.  I'm hoping that they all do well... I'm doing my best not to ask any really difficult questions.  In fact, I feel like a lot of them are pretty easy.  But there is a lot of material to be covered and most of it is unrelated, so I don't want to make the questions too difficult.

Then Kimmy and I had some lunch.  It was uneventful.  At the moment, basically the only thing on my mind is studying for my final on Wednesday and writing my exam for Friday.  After my final on Wednesday I'm going full-throttle into studying for my exam on Friday.  And when I'm done with all of THAT... I'll bust through grading all of the finals.

So I spent the afternoon studying and doing homework.  I've been working through old tests and, surprisingly, have been remembering a majority of the formulas.  Thankfully.  I think that tomorrow morning I'm going to look at the formula sheets I made for the previous tests and make sure there aren't a lot that I've forgotten.

Kimmy made lasagna for dinner!  And it was really tasty.  Since we had to share the lasagna we made last week, we decided to make another one that we don't have to share :) 

After dinner I got back to studying.  I'm near the end of working through the third exam... and my brain was just worn out.  So I'm done for the night.

In other news, I'm ready to just get studying for MFE.  Truly.  The fact that I'm going to start studying for it soon is always looming over me... I'm ready to just get to it.  I think that once I start studying there will be at least a little bit less stress... not to mention I'll be through finals at that point as well.

Ok.  I'm really tired so I'm going to bed.  Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment