12.02.2012

Day 558

Yesterday was awesome.  Actually, this entire weekend has been pretty great because I don't have any immediate deadlines, so I've been relaxing pretty hard.

After I got up yesterday I considered being productive and then immediately decided to not do that.  Kimmy had to work yesterday morning pretty early and I felt that it would be inconsiderate if I did all of the chores around the house and didn't share any with her!  I mean, how selfish would that have been?  So selfish.

I did have to run (drive, actually) up to campus to make some copies, at which time I was pleasantly surprised by the nice weather outside.  So that was good.  When I got back I started grading.  I graded for a good chunk of the afternoon.  I also sent my students a spreadsheet that helps them figure out what grade they need to get on the final to achieve a certain grade in the class.  I know that this week would normally be when a third of my class emails me to ask that question, so I wanted to give them the ability to do that themselves.

Kimmy and I made pizza for dinner and it turned out really well.  Actually, it's probably the best pizza we've made so far.  And the breadsticks were really good as well. We've been experimenting with cheese-filled breadsticks.  In the near future we want to try putting cheese and bacon in the crust of the pizza.  Doesn't that sound amazing?

After dinner we tried to go grocery shopping... but apparently Aldi closes at 7 on Saturday.  We went to Macy's to get a couple things, then off to Wal-mart.  So we'll have to finish up grocery shopping today.  I really need to get the Aldi hours of operation down... this is the second or third time that we've gotten there after they closed.  Oh well.

Ok.  That's it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment