12.12.2012

Day 568

Well this was an exciting day for sure.  Studying is exciting, right?

Right?

I woke up around 8, then proceeded to begin studying.  I just worked through some problems and things.  It was fine.  After some lunch I went up to campus to study with some other people in my class.  It turns out that the math department had a "final feast" today.  A lot of the faculty and staff brought in food for all of the math department students to help us make it through finals week.  It was so awesome.  They had fruit, veggies, chips, sloppy joes, and cookies.  There were a decent number of us in there eating and studying.

I studied with both Tims for about 2 hours.  We pretty much just discussed exam problems and went through formulas.  Then I went to go tutor one of my students for a while.  We didn't get through everything, so I gave some advice on how to best read through math textbooks (because it honestly is pretty difficult) and we scheduled another time to go through things.  When I was done tutoring I went back to the study room and we studied for another 2 hours.  This time we tried to go through some things that had not been on the previous exams.  I know that 75% of the exam will be from previous exams and our last homework, so I feel well prepared for that.  Mainly we're just trying to have a good base covered for the remaining portion.  I also want to build a good base for when I start studying for MFE..... on Monday.  Oh gross.

I got home kinda late.  Kimmy and I made some dinner, then I worked on writing my test for the class I teach.  It took a while, but I'm pretty happy with it right now.  And I think it will be reasonably easy to grade, so that's handy.

And now... it's bed time.  I'm going to studying for a little while longer tomorrow morning, then we'll see how the test goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment