12.04.2012

Day 560

I guess it's that part of the semester where I have a really hard time going to bed at night.  I do not like this part of the semester.

So this morning... wow that feels like so long ago.  This morning I finished up an assignment for my first class.  I was having some trouble at first, but eventually I was able to figure it out.  That... was basically my morning.  Kimmy went to work and I went to class.

Class was fine.  I got my test back from last week.  I did decently on it.  Mr. Owens commented that it appears that I understand the material, but I make mistakes at the end.  I confirmed his suspicion and explained that one of my biggest issues is working enough problems to work out all of those kinks.

When I got back I started making dinner.  I made a pot-pie using some left-over turkey.  It turned out really well!  So that's exciting.  After we finished eating I had to go back to campus to finish up some work for tomorrow.  Alex and Timbo and I had some projects to work on, so I was up there for about 4 hours.

It was not fun.

But then I came home... and Kimmy had made cookies!  They're really good.

And now I am tired.  So off to bed I go.

Fare thee well.

No comments:

Post a Comment