3.26.2013

Day 672

Tuesday: begin.

My first event was getting stuck in the snow.  I was all ready for the snow to just be all melted and stuff... and it was!  In fact, it was so melted that my car sunk into it really conveniently and I got stuck.  So after some shoveling and minor amount of frustration, I got out and went to school.

This morning I observed another GA teach.  He did a good job.  Afterwards we discussed his lesson, things we do differently, and he clarified on why he did some things.  It was good.  Then I went to the computer lab to get some work done.

I tutored one of my students for a while.  That was productive.  I think the session went pretty well.  I really wish I had a chalkboard in my office... but I don't.  So we went to the computer lab so I could draw stuff and such.  I also talked with some people in my research class about their project and how it's going.

When I got home, I started doing some lesson planning for Friday.  I'm trying to make a Powerpoint presentation, so hopefully that is successful.  I also started doing some research for my project.  There's a lot of good material, so I just need to start going through the articles I've found and figuring out what to do with it all.

Tim B. came over for dinner and homework.  We made some corn chowder and it was tasty.  There was almost a crisis because our bacon was a bit old and...um... was not the proper color for bacon.  Pro tip: green is not an appropriate color for bacon.  Ick.  So Kimmy made a quick trip to the store and saved the day!  Anyhow, after dinner Tim and I did some homework, complained about the class, and then did more homework.  It took a lot longer than normal, but we eventually got through it all.

Well, I think that's about it for now.  Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment