3.05.2013

Day 650

Well, it was another exciting day of studying!

I didn't get quite as far in my studying as I'd hoped, but realistically I'd planned a bit too much.  So I'll finish the problems tomorrow.  Not a big deal.

So... yep. Lots of studying.  I also went to go tutor in the evening.  That went well.  Apparently it's supposed to get really snowy tomorrow, so we'll see if I'm able to go tutor tomorrow.  When I left, we had an understanding that I'd be coming if the roads permitted my driving.  Otherwise, I'd just come on Friday.

In other news, I received yet another request for my tutoring services.  I informed them that after Thursday, I will have ample time to tutor... but that right now I have a huge test I need to study for.  So hopefully they call back

In other news, by the time I take my test on Thursday I will have studied for this dumb test for around 350 hours.  If that's not enough study time to pass, then I have no idea what else I'm supposed to do.  At this point, it's just a matter of finding those little things that have been giving me trouble and trying to nail those down.  It's really difficult because there are a lot of questions that could be on the test, but almost certainly won't be.  But maybe they will be.  So it comes down to how much time I want to spend on the material has about a 5% chance of showing up on the test, or more time on the stuff that will absolutely be on there.  My general strategy for the exams is to be so fluent with the 95% of the material that I can have a general grasp of the other 5% and hope for the best / derive on the spot.  It's worked well in the past.

Ok.  Time for bed.  And then more studying.  Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment