3.06.2013

Day 651

Apparently Beans got excited last night and left us a little surprise.



Well, only one more day until my test.  I'm starting to get nervous again.  I was fine for the past week... but now it's really starting to settle in.  But really, how could it not?  350 hours/12 weeks of studying condensed into one 3 hour exam.  Bleh.... I just want it to be over.

So that was pretty much my day.  Studying, reading through more material, then studying some more until I couldn't concentrate.  Take a break, study some more.  Then more studying.

Later in the afternoon I went to go tutor.  It was a little rainy when I arrived. Then it started to snow like all sorts of crazy intense stuff as I left.  I was not expecting that.  There was a lot of snow.

When I got home, we made chili burgers for dinner.  Then I studied some more.  At the very end, I wrote down a list of about 8 things that I want to look at tomorrow.  I'll do more, but there are just a handful of minor things that I somewhat get, but want to understand better.

Ok.  Off to bed.  Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment