3.23.2013

Day 668

Well, I decided not to go work out this morning.  I needed to catch up on sleep from being on the go for so long yesterday.

After I got up and everything, I went off to school to work on an assignment with Tim H.  We got it mostly completed.  He shares an office with a stats student and a math student and I overheard the math student talking with some other math students.  It made me miss "pure" math classes.  It was so frustrating and confusing and fun.

I did some work for class, did some grading, posted some grades on Blackboard, then went to go teach.  Today was their review day.  The test is going to be interesting....

After I got home, Kimmy and I made some dinner, I did some work, then we went to go see a movie!  On Friday nights, Ball State shows a recent movie at one of the auditoriums.  It was pretty cool.  I don't remember what it was called, but it was very artistic and made me think a bit.  The story follows a woman who is an arranged marriage with a well-to-do man in Russian high society.  The woman is unhappy so she leaves him for another man.  Everything ends up being awful for everyone.  But it had some very insightful moments that may take me a while to completely unwrap.

Anyhow.  I'm tired so I'm going to bed.  Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment