3.12.2013

Day 658

Today was pretty slow day.  And I was ok with that.  As a result, this is going to be incredibly short and dull.

I got over 9 hours of sleep last night.  I felt great.  When I woke up, I ate, responded to some emails, and then set up appointments for apartment hunting next week.  We're going to visit 4 different complexes and hopefully find one that we like!

I also made chili for dinner!  Kimmy and I were both gone for the hours surrounding dinner, so I made it early and then refrigerated it.  Then I went to go tutor.

Kimmy and I ate dinner after she got back from work, then proceeded to do nothing.  Chili is one of the meals that we tend to eat too much of, so things were pretty slow following dinner.

Yeah.  That's about it from here.  Tomorrow is likely to be a more exciting day.

No comments:

Post a Comment