3.24.2013

Day 670

Today started a little atypically.  Jessie and Richard were coming over for lunch, so I had to get everything started to cook while we were at church.  I'd mixed the sloppy joe stuff together last night, but had yet to chop potatoes.  So after a lovely (mediocre) breakfast, I chopped up some potatoes and cooked them into fries.  Somehow I had enough dexterity to actually cut potatoes first thing in the morning... I was impressed with myself.

After church we came home, had some lunch, and we discussed our apartment search.  Then we went to go get ice cream!  Jessie and Richard have a favorite place in one of the nearby towns, so we went there for a little adventure.  It was pretty great!  

I think I slept on the way back... I was pretty tired.  But I didn't want to take a nap when we got back because I don't really like naps.  So I had some coffee and got some work done.  We also had to go grocery shopping since Kimmy had to work during our normal grocery shopping time on Saturday.

Let's see.... After that we had some dinner, I did some more work, watched youtube videos, thought about doing more work (and ultimately not doing more)... and now it's bed time.

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment