3.09.2013

Day 655

Oh boy, one of my last days of spring break.  And I've been enjoying it very much.

When I got up this morning, I had a few things I wanted to get done... mostly cleaning types of things.  Kimmy had to work this afternoon, so I figured I'd be productive.  It was a great plan!
And then I discovered a new genre of music: electro-swing.

Suddenly, after a hundred or so Youtube videos, it was well into the afternoon.  My only regret is..... I'm just kidding, I don't regret any of it.  It was awesome and I'd do it again.

After Kimmy came home from work, we made some dinner, played a video game, then went to the library.  There's a book I've been wanting to read for quite some time called Gödel, Escher, Bach: An Eternal Golden Braid.  I like the works of all three of those people, it seems like an interesting read.  I know a couple people who have read it and they liked it.  So I'll be sure to keep you all updated as I continue.

I'm not particularly tired and pretty bored, so I think I'm going to go start reading.  Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment